- Obama calls for Syria to give up chemical weapons
- Latest on Syria talks
- Obama arrives in Russia for G20 summit
- LATEST UPDATE: Syria's use of chemical weapons
- LATEST on Syria attack status
- Obama return to U.S. without Syria support
- White House tries to gain support for strike on Syria
- Congress to convene today to discuss Syria
- LATEST: Syria military action
- LATEST:Syria agrees to give up chemical weapons
- Possbile breakthrough of tension between Syria and U.S.
- Syria accepts surrender of chemical weapons
George Bush Weighs in on Syria
Updated: Tuesday, September 10 2013, 04:09:20 PM
George P. Bush talks about Syria. He's the grandson of George H.W. Bush and like George P like his grandfather is seeking elected office.