WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Ensley fire leaves family homeless

A fire this morning has left two people in need of a home.
The blaze started around 7 am in the 1200 block of Capitol Boulevard in Ensley.
The Red Cross has been called out to help and the State Fire Marshal's office is investigating.
No one was hurt in the fire.