WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Small Business Administration offers loans to flood victims

Now aside from FEMA, you can also turn to the Small Business Administration for help.
The government run agency offers disaster loans to individuals and businesses.

The money can be used to repair your property, or replace your car and other personal belongings.