WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Escambia Co. asking people to report flood related problems

If you have flood related problems, Escambia County authorities say you need to let them know.

Officials with the emergency operation center,  believe many areas that experienced flood damage, still haven't reported it.
County officials need that information for assessment purposes.

Those reports could mean the difference between getting help from FEMA or not.
If your home or business is damaged, you are asked to call the citizens information center for help

That number is 850-471-6600.