WEAR - Search Results
Santa Rosa County Disaster Relief Center opens first office Saturday
SANTA ROSA COUNTY -- The first Santa Rosa County Disaster Recovery Center opens Saturday, May 10 at the Gulf Breeze Community Center's recreation room located at 800 Shoreline Drive, Gulf Breeze. Hours of operation for the first day are 2 p.m. until 5 p.m.
A Disaster Recovery Center is mobile office where applicants may go for information about FEMA or other disaster assistance programs, or for questions related to an assistance case.
The hours of operations after May 10 are:
Sundays, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Mondays -Saturday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
All services may not be available on Saturday, May 10 as the center ramps up operations, but some of the services may include once fully operational include:
* Guidance regarding disaster recovery
* Clarification of any written correspondence received
* Housing Assistance and Rental Resource information
* Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance
* Status of applications being processed by FEMA
* SBA program information if there is a SBA Representative at the Disaster Recovery Center site
Information about specific services and additional DRC locations will be announced as they are available.