WEAR - Search Results
Fire at kennel
Fire fighters are still on the scene of a fire that took place at a kennel earlier tonight
Around eight this evening, fire crews recieved a call that the Magic Touch Boarding Kennel was on fire on Chadson Street.
When they got to the kennel, fire crews entered the building and were able to get all of the animals out.
Fire officials say they were able to get the fire out and are working making sure there aren't any flare ups.
"This is pretty much something you only see on TV, you normally live this kind of situation. It was a real hot fire, nobody got hurt and I guess thats the biggest thing, nobody got hurt."
The owners of the kennel say their pet bird was the only animal that died in the fire.