WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Family gets sick from meat laced with LSD

A Tampa family of four got mysteriously sick after eating a steak.

Jessica Rosado is nine months pregnant with a six and a seven year old.
They all became sick after eating the meat saying they were having trouble breathing.

Turns out the meat was laced with the drug LSD.
"The family has no idea where this may have come from and there's no indication of any involvement on the part of the family."

"In high doses it can cause seizures, coma, cardiac and respiratory arrest..it can be fatal."

Tests are being done on other meats from that Walmart.