WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Gulf Breeze kitchen fire

GULF BREEZE   --  A Gulf Breeze family is recovering after their kitchen caught on fire.
It happened late last night on Chance Court in Gulf Breeze.
   
A skillet with oil was left on a burner and started the blaze.
Fortunately, smoke detectors woke up the family and they were all able to get out safely.
   
The fire was contained to the kitchen and caused about 30,000 dollars in damage.