WEAR - Search Results
Impact 100 finalists announced
ESCAMBIA/SANTA ROSA COUNTIES -- Fifteen finalists for Impact 100 grants were announced this morning.
Since 2004 the group has raised over three million dollars to distribute to non-profit organizations in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties.
This years finalists include:
For Arts And Culture:
- Ballet Pensacola.
- The Santa Rosa County Creek Indian Tribe.
- Santa Rosa Historical Society.
- The A-R-C Santa Rosa.
- Independence for the Blind of West Florida.
- Lutheran Service Florida.
For Environment Recreation and Preservation:
- Friends of St. John's Foundation.
- Humane Society of Pensacola.
- Pensacola Museum of Art.
- Community Organizations Active in Disaster.
- Council on Aging of West Florida.
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity.
For Health and Wellness:
- Favor House of North West Florida
- Gulf Coast Kids House .
- Holley Navarre Senior Association.
8 grants of over 104,000 dollars each will be awarded at the annual Impact 100 meeting on October 20th.