WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Faulty water heater blamed for Okaloosa County house fire

OKALOOSA COUNTY   --  A faulty water heater is being blamed for a fire that damaged an Okaloosa County home.

The fire broke out around 12-o'clock this morning on Martin Luther King Boulevard in Crestview.
   
When firefighters arrived smoke and fire had filled the home.
No injuries were reported.
The home has about 50,000 dollars in damage.