WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire Marshall says Perdido Key condo fire accident

PERDIDO KEY   --  The State Fire Marshall says the fire that damaged several units at a Perdido Key condo complex was accidentally started.

A fire broke out on the third floor around three o'clock Sunday afternoon at the "Florencia Condos" on River Road.
   
The fire marshall says the flames likely started from a stove being left on or a candle in one of the units.

No one was hurt.
The damage was mostly caused by smoke and water from the sprinkler systems.
There is no word yet on how much damage was caused.