WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

NEW INFO: State Fire Marshal says fire started in kitchen

ESCAMBIA COUNTY   --  Fire gutted a home in the Myrtle Grove community of Escambia County early this morning.
It broke out around 3 am on 73rd Avenue, near Clydesdale Drive.
  
The State Fire Marshal says it was an accidental fire that started with the stove.
No one was hurt.
The damage is estimated at 125,000 dollars.