No TXT Zone Pledge Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S.reside who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WEAR-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WEAR (the Station), WFGX, Hill-Kelly Dodge, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings,children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only on eentry per household.
(b) To enter, log onto www.weartv.com/ntz and pledge to not text and drive by completing the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, email and birthday. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on June 4, 2012 at 8 am CT and will end at Midnight CT on December 30, 2012 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. CT each Monday during the Contest Period to be eligible for the monthly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) The first day of each month, during the Contest Period, beginning on July 1, 2012, one (1) monthly winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of seven (7)winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over for the next drawing during the Contest Period.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated,tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
(f) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time.Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
1. Each of the seven(7) monthly winners will receive one (1) one hundred dollar ($100) Tom Thumb Gas Gift Card value at one hundred dollars ($100). The gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Tom Thumb.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification.Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) days of notification. Winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WEARTV 3, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL 32506 and on the Stations website at www.weartv.com.
3. For a list of prizewinners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WEAR TV 3, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL 32506 by January 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Hill-Kelly Dodge, Inc., and any other sponsors accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot beheld liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.