Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Floyd Jones)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
Updated: Thursday, February 20 2014, 04:46 PM CST
Tough times are often unexpected.
Sometimes, a helping hand can be unexpected, too.
But you can always expect Channel Three's Pay It Forward surprise to end with a smile.
It comes together with Lena Deflores, her sign and Hill-Kelley Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
It always starts the same way.
"Can I interest you in 500 dollars?"
What's different is who we meet.
"Have you seen this sign before? I've seen your - I've seen your promo on TV."
This time we met Mary Givens, who happened to be on her break.
Mary thought of her neighbors who are having a tough time making ends meet.
"I see how hard she struggles."
"One thing after another."
Struggle is something Mary's seen many times before.
Mary was in social work for 20 years and is always willing to extend a helping hand.
"This is fun! I love to give people stuff."
She thought of her neighbors, Charlotte and Josh. Josh's paychecks haven't been steady.
He works in landscaping and some times are better than others.
Charlotte stays home, taking care of their four young children.
The family has been looking for two things recently and each cost money.
The first is a car. Theirs broke down some time ago.
The other is a phone. The kids seem to have "misplaced" it.
Miles Bentley with Hill-Kelley Dodge Chrysler Jeep thought 500 dollars might help the family get back on their feet.
And so, we knocked.
"She had a sign." "I know what you're talking about; I recognize her." "You've got four little kids and they always need something."
"On behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, I'd like to give you this cash to Pay it Forward to your friend, Charlotte."
"My husband is gonna be ecstatic."
"Five hundred dollars."
"Times are tough. It's so needed. So needed."
"I'm just touched. It was really nice."
Thank you to our partner, Hill-Kelley Dodge Chrysler Jeep for making Pay It Forward possible.