Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
Updated: Thursday, May 29 2014, 05:09 PM CDT
Chevelia Francis wants to attend her uncle's funeral this Saturday, but doesn't have the money to travel out of town.
Her neighbor, Jim Williams didn't know that when he approached us and asked about my sign.
The words, "I'm giving away $500. Ask me how." caught his eye.
We told him we were looking for someone to introduce us to someone else who was going through a rough time and needed a little help.
He instantly thought of Chevelia.
Chevelia has a tough time making ends meet but that doesn't stop her from giving to others.
Her neighbor, Jim, credits her with bringing their neighborhood together and maintaining that neighborly feel.
She works as a caregiver for six elderly ladies in Pensacola, helping them with their medication, grooming and home care.
When we showed up on her porch, she was asleep after working extra shifts.
She's been trying to make extra money in the hopes that she would make it to her uncle's funeral.
Miles Bentley with Hill-Kelley Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram had another solution.
Miles handed Jim $500 which Jim then gave to Chevelia.
Chevelia couldn't believe it and also said, it was more than likely that no one would believe her.
Chevelia called her mother to let her know she would be at her uncle's funeral.