Pay It Forward
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 02:06 PM CDT
It's time now to Pay it Forward where we share stories that highlight the giving spirit of our gulf coast community.
This story begins with Channel Three's Lena Deflores, a sign, 500 dollars and our partner Hill-Kelly Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep in the report below:
I went to Gulf Breeze with my sign, I'm giving away 500 dollars ask me how. This time, lots of people approached me but finding just the right person gets a little harder after I explain you can't keep the money, give it to a relative or anyone who lives with you and they have to be available right then for the surprise.
Then I met Cindy Neel, who told us about Jim Whitman who has been like a son to her and his wife Candace, who is seven months pregnant with the couple's second child
."She and her husband, they're military here." "She's had to go through a lot to have this child."
Together with Miles Bentley of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we headed over to the Florida National Army Guard post of Pensacola to meet Jim and Candace.
And nothing can stop us. Not even a sudden downpour can keep us from sharing our Pay it Forward gift within our community.
And it's worth it for moments like these: "I love you both so much."
Jim and Candace are passionate people. They have such a deep love of the United States that Jim has served in the National Guard for 22 years and Candace has volunteered with the Guard for 20.
They are so dedicated to family that when it became difficult to have children, they spent their life savings to become pregnant with their now 7-year-old son, Peyton.
And though it was difficult, they wanted to open their home and hearts again.. to another little one. And now, their daughter Raylynn is due this July.
Months ago when you were considering getting pregnant, you were wondering. I said let God handle it. Well, God blessed you with a child and thankfully, today, he's gonna bless you again."
"I'm gonna take this money and I want to give it to your friend on behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram so that she can pay it forward to you."
And the couple knew just what to do with the money. "Some diapers and some formula!" Receiving unexpected gifts from others is something these two have felt often since moving to the gulf coast seven years ago.
They say Military Appreciation isn't as strong in other parts of the country as it is right here in our own community and for your support, they'd like to say... Thank you.
"You can't really put it into words what you want to say."
"I would like to say thanks to everybody for doing that."
To get to know Jim and Candace better, log on to Facebook.com/weartv for a web exclusive.
And of course, let us know your Pay it Forward story.
We'd love to share it with our viewers on 3ITM.
A special thank you to our partner, Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep for making 'Pay it Forward' possible.
And be sure to keep an eye out for Lena and her sign as Channel Three continues to Pay it Forward.