Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Floyd Jones)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 02:06 PM CDT
PACE -- You may know someone going through a hard time and say, you're in my thoughts.
For one Pace man, he really is on other people's minds.
A story of second chances o
This time I took my sign to Pace.
I didn't even have a chance to take it out of the car when.
"Do you remember me?"
Jenn Knowles approached me.
For the second time.
"I talked to you a couple weeks ago in front of another store in Pensacola."
For the second time, Jenn told me about her co-worker of five years, Dennis.
"His wife was diagnosed with a pretty serious illness and they were gonna have to travel down to Tampa for treatment."
And that's why we couldn't help Jenn Pay it Forward that time.
One of the Pay it Forward rules is that the person has to be available right that minute for the big surprise.
"I was so upset last time."
Dennis's wife, Cheryl is a second grade teacher at Myrtle Grove Elementary but she won't be able to return for the remainder of this school year.
"She had a couple of complications and she's back in the hospital."
Cheryl is unable to work and Dennis has had to cut back his hours at his job.
"He's been out this last couple of weeks."
"He needs to work more but he knows he needs to be with her, also."
Jenn wanted to Pay it Forward to Dennis to help him and his wife make ends meet while going through a difficult time and she wasn't about to give up.
"That's so sweet of you to think of him...Again!"
We like persistence and we like random meetings, but sometimes random doesn't factor in.
"I think this is fate. I think this is fate." "So do I!" "Because this isn't the first time I'm seeing you!"
We also like surprises.
"I can make it happen."
And so can we.
We met with Miles Bentley from Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram while Jenn made the surprise even bigger than we're used to.
"Our store has been touched by a lot of tragedy this past week so I know this will boost our store morale as well as his."
And Dennis was surprised and speechless when Miles Bentley handed Jenn 500 to Pay it Forward.
And while the money came when he and his wife desperately needed a little help, there was something else that meant even more.
"Money's great but friends are better."
And a very special thank you to Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep for making Pay It Forward possible.