Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 03:06 PM CDT
It's time now to Pay It Forward where we share stories that highlight the giving spirit of our gulf coast community.
This story begins with Channel Three's Lena Deflores a sign, 500 dollars and our partner Hill-Kelly Dodge, Chrysler,Jeep.
"Brand new year, same old rules. You can't keep the money for yourself, you can't give it to a relative, an organization or anyone who lives with you. The money has to go to someone who needs a little help. Let's see who we find."
People are seem more excited than ever about Pay It Forward.
"Oh, you're the girl from the news!"
And everyone seems to know someone who could use a helping hand.
"A gentleman that I work with."
"A friend of a friend."
"I've watched you on the news and said you know, I wish I could catch her in a parking lot somewhere."
And the right person always comes along.
Brenda told us about her daughter's friend, Cynthia.
"Her and her two boys, they had to go into this trailer because they were homeless."
Cindy Lee is a single mom to 12-year-old Gage and 9-year-old Tegan.
The family has had a difficult time making ends meet.
While Brenda Finnicum was sharing Cynthia's story with me in the parking lot,
Her daughter Krystel was on the phone praying with Cindy, asking for a helping hand.
"This will be a prayer for her."
Miles Bentley at Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram agreed and met us with 500 dollars.
"Brenda, on behalf of Hill-Kelly, I'd like to give you this money so you can Pay It Forward to your friend."
"I''m hoping this little gift will be a blessing for your family."
And it couldn't have come at a better time.
"We've been living in a motel."
"We've been sleeping on the couch and the loveseat and we're having a rough time right now with food."
And while the money will help, Cindy says what Pay It Forward has done for her spirit is worth even more.
"I know God answers prayers. He does, I know that. And I'm glad he answered mine.
Thank you to our partner Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
Keep an eye out for Lena and her sign as we continue to Pay It Forward.