Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
Updated: Thursday, November 7 2013, 07:50 PM CST
Imagine the surprise of receiving 500 dollars.
With the help of viewers like you, channel three news has been able to Pay it Forward again and again.
It's not always easy.
But somehow, it always seems to work out with a little help from our own Lena Deflores and our partner, Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
"I can't say much more on the phone right now."
Sometimes the hardest part of Pay it Forward.
Isn't finding the right person...
"I wish I could tell you more right now."
Who thinks of someone to Pay it Forward to
"Anywhere, wherever you are, I can meet you there."
But convincing that person to take it!
"It'd be worth your while."
Philip Renfroe seemed like the perfect person for our Pay it Forward surprise.
He's a good man. His daughter is on the team. He's always assisting. He seems like a good person and that would be a benefit to him"
At least Carlos Sabogal thought so - even though the two men didn't really know each other.
"We've only been at it what? Couple weeks? Two-to-three weeks?"
The two men volunteer as assistant coaches with the gospel projects soccer team.
They know each other so little, Carlos almost passed this up.
"I can't think of anybody right now."
I did say almost, right?
"If you think of someone, come back out and see me."
...one, Mississippi, two, Mississippi "You're back!?"
"There's this other fella, assistant coach, he lost his job three months ago and could probably use that money."
"I have his telephone number because I took it in case I find somebody that had a job opening or something."
Carlos thought "or something" should be Pay it Forward.
But out of the Pay it Forward rules
"Can't keep it for yourself."
"Can't give it to a relative."
"Or anyone who lives with you."
It was the 'right now' and 'surprise' part that almost got in the way.
"Are you available?"
Call two ...
"You're not gonna be able to do it today?"
Call three ...
"Wherever you want to meet, we'll meet you there. We could meet you halfway."
And that "We" almost ruined the surprise.
"I'm sorry, I'm so used to being with the wife. I always say We." (makes face)
And with that, "We" were on our way to Milton.
Phil met us and had to do a double take.
"Carlos, on behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, I'd like to give you this money to Pay it Forward."
"I can't believe this!"
"People are thinking of me that I just met."
"It was definitely worth the wait! I don't know what to say. I'm shaking right now."
"It just gives you hope and you realize you have to have faith."