Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Floyd Jones)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 02:06 PM CDT
It is often said that it is better to give than to receive.
So many of our neighbors not only believe that, they live it and Pay it Forward every day.
With the help of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we get to be part of that giving by surprising someone with 500 dollars.
Believe it or not, giving away 500 dollars can be kind of hard sometimes.
"We're not interested."
"I can't really think of anybody."
I thought this was one of those days, until Debbie Jernigan flagged us down.
"I have somebody!"
Reminding us that we're always lead to just the right person at just the right time.
"They could use it. Oh, they could really use it, big time."
Ann Wilson was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 16 years ago and is now in a wheelchair.
Her husband of 40 years, Steve takes care of her after serving in the Navy and retiring from Civil Service at NAS Pensacola.
Debbie met the couple when they joined her church.
That was a while ago.
"I've known them since I was 18 years old, now I'm 54."
Debbie is used to Paying it Forward volunteering at Hospice and Assisted Care facilities.
She's a hairdresser, so she uses her skills to treat people to a new hair-do, or a manicure or even a new outfit.
Anything to make someone's day brighter.
But had never made someone's day by surprising them with 500 dollars until now.
(Knocking) "Yes?" "It's me, come to see ya." "What about all that other stuff?"
All that "other stuff" is a Channel Three News crew, a camera in your face, Miles Bentley with Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram and one very big and welcome - well, eventually welcome - surprise.
"The first person I could think of was you." "oooooh so now, what are we gonna do?"
Miles Bentley answered Ann's question.
"Debbie, on behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep, it'd like to give you this money for you to Pay it Forward."
"This is amazing. I just can't get over this."
"I might help somebody else with it."
And that is what Pay it Forward is all about.
Thank you to Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep for making Pay it Forward possible.
And if you would like to be part of surprising someone with 500 dollars, then keep an eye out for Lena and her sign.