Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Floyd Jones)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
Updated: Thursday, August 8 2013, 06:58 PM CDT
I took my sign reading, "I'm giving away $500. Ask me how!" to Crestview where we met Michelle Bond.
Michelle told us about her friend, Sarah DeMotta who has diabetes and is on dialysis.
Michelle is taking care of her two sons, ages 14 and seven and her mother, all of whom have their own health issues.
Michelle's eldest son, Tommy is getting ready for his first day of eight grade; her youngest Noah is enrolled in first grade.
Tommy's leukemia is in remission, but his health has kept him out of the classroom for the past two years.
We wanted to help the DeMotta family as much as Michelle did, but there was a slight glitch.
Michelle was on her lunch break and was on her way back to work.
Luckily, she was with a co-worker who gave her the thumbs up to take the afternoon off.
So, I called Miles Bentley with Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram who met us with $500 in cash.
"Ok, I'm scared," Sarah said as she opened the front door of the trailer.
Michelle told Sarah there was a reason she showed up with strangers, a camera a news crew...and something else, "I've been thinking about you. I know you're going through a rough time and you know I love you."
With that, Miles Bentley counted out $500 for Michelle to Pay It Forward to Sarah.
But it was Sarah's son, Tommy who was touched the most.
Crying, Tommy said, "I just never expected this....things have been really hard this year....just thank you."
And then Miles Bentley offered a surprise that no one expected.
He invited Sarah and her boys to the Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership without telling them why.
When they arrived, they found Miles had bought their school supplies for their new year; everything on their teacher's supplies wish list.