Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 03:06 PM CDT
Our Pay It Forward series highlights the giving spirit of our community.
They always ends with a surprise and smiles --
And begin with Channel Three's Lena Deflores, a sign, 500 dollars, and our partner, Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
"I'm giving away 500 dollars, ask me now."
And eventually, someone did ask me now.
After a rough start, and a lot of nos, we met Cameron Michanowicz,
"Who are you thinking of?" "My friend Beth Pollard, her husband passed away last year, they have a 10 year old kid and she's not working right now."
Beth's son, Christian is on the Pensacola Blasters baseball team.
He's been coached by Cameron for the last three years.
Cameron's been a coach, a friend, a mentor and a father figure for Christian.
And he wanted to be even more- to be the person who brought a little hope and inspiration back into their lives.
"It's about giving, not gettin'"
We wanted to help Cameron Pay it Forward, so I called Miles Bentley with Hill Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram and Cameron called Beth - and called - and called
"Ah, bless her soul, I hope she answers."
And he wasn't about to give up.
Cameron called Beth's father, JB, and asked if he could leave the church where he's a pastor.
"If you could maybe run home and see if she's there."
He also asked if JB could pick up Christian from school but didn't tell him why.
JB did go to Beth's house and soon after, we did, too.
"I came across two angels, and they asked me if I knew another angel and I thought of you."
Then Miles told her about our Pay it Forward surprise of 500 dollars.
"On behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep, I'd like to give this money to Cameron so he can Pay it Forward to you."
Every Wednesday and Sunday, Beth picks up children from all around Pensacola for her church's youth group service, so she knows about the power of Paying it Forward, but still, couldn't get over the fact that goodness had made it's way back to her front door.
"Really? Really!" "100 percent." "Oh, my gosh." *hug* "thank you" "thank you so much for everything that you do. You're a great person"
Beth then surprised her son Christian and her father JB after they came home and told them about her day.
And both father and daughter believe that Pay it Forward is much bigger than 500 dollars.
"Even though we might be going through a difficult situation, it doesn't mean that God has abandoned us, it's a greater opportunity for us to see god work in our lives."
Thank you to our partner, Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep for helping to make Pay it Forward possible.