Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
Updated: Saturday, August 3 2013, 03:06 PM CDT
We told you that together with Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we would Pay It Forward to one local family with the gift of $1,500. We told you it was our biggest Pay It Forward ever.
And you told us, by voting on weartv.com which family to pay it forward to.
What we didn't tell you was that it was even bigger than we said.
You sent in hundreds of nominations for our special Holiday Pay It Forward. We introduced you to three of them on our website.
The Stringer family lost their home in a fire just two days before Thanksgiving. Because of you and your votes, the family received $1,500 in cash.
But, what about the other two?
Channel 3's Lena DeFlores, her sign and our partner, Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep aren't done yet.
All your votes told us you wanted to help all three of the families we introduced you and we were touched by their stories as well.
So Miles Bentley, Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrystler Jeep Ram, went on to Pay It Forward to Leslie Johnson, her husband Robert and their three children.
Nine-year-old Kaitlian told her parents not to get her birthday presents this year, so the money could help her five year old sister, Ashlin, who has Rhett syndrome.
"Our financial burden is something that we should have to take on, not for my nine-year-old daughter to worry about," said Leslie Johnson. "It actually hurts."
Toys for the kids brought smiles to the kids' faces and a surprise gift for mom and dad brought tears to their eyes.
"I do want to do something for your family," said Bentley. "I have $750."
"Thank you so much," Johnson said.
Patricia Hicks has been taking care of her four young grandchildren for the last two years. The kids were worried that Santa wouldn't be able to find them because they didn't have a Christmas tree.
"I don't got no income for that right now," said Hicks. "I'm workin' two days a week, three days, my job's slow."
And once again ...
"I want to give you some money for Christmas," said Bentley. "$750."
Patricia received some much needed help, the children opened some presents and the family got a tree.
"Thank you for sharing your stories with us all year long, it's been a blessing for the people you've helped and it's been a blessing for me/us," said Bentley.
And thank you for being a part of Pay It Forward and for thinking of others in our community that needed a helping hand. And a very special thank you to Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep for making Pay It Forward possible all year long.