Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Floyd Jones)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
Updated: Friday, January 3 2014, 10:40 AM CST
Yesterday, we introduced you to Abigail, a 10-year-old girl in need of a new wheelchair.
You voted for her and her mother to receive a Holiday Pay it Forward surprise of 1500 dollars.
But the giving doesn't stop there, thanks to you our viewers
And the help of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
All your votes told us you wanted to help all three of the families we introduced you to on weartv.com
And we were touched by their stories, too.
So Miles Bentley and Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram continued to Pay it Forward.
Michael Etheredge is a single father, taking care of his daughter, Easter, who has Cerebral Palsy.
Michael, or "Coach Mike" as many young people have called him over the years -- helps inner city youth stay off the streets and on the track -- training for meets , like the junior olympics.
"When that child calls and says, coach, I need some help, I want to run for the school. Can you help me. My grades ain't right. I need somebody to talk to. I just have to do that."
"That's my heart, to make sure they're taken care of."
It was one of those children's fathers that wrote to us.
Navy Senior Chief, John Whitaker nominated Coach Etheredge.
"I talked to a young man the other day and he said he talked to coach more than his father. Coach mentors these kids more than their natural fathers. Some of these kids don't know their natural fathers."
"He's been there for those children."
A year ago, coach's car broke down.
Without it, he lost two things he loves.
He had to stop coaching because he couldn't get to the track.
And he couldn't take his daughter to the park for their explorations.
Miles Bentley offered a helping hand.
"Oh behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, I'd like to Pay it Forward to you and coach."
"It means a lot that somebody thought, you know what, coach? You make a difference."
"God bless you brother." "Amen."
Casey Robinson lost his wife Crystal in October to Leukemia.
Their three boys and one-year-old daughter are seeing their first Christmas without their mom.
"Everything is so recent since she passed. It is nice. It's nice to know people ar thinking of us. Especially for them. It makes a big difference to them."
Casey and his children had been voting for Abigail.
Even with all they'd been through, they wanted Abby to be blessed with a new wheelchair.
They even tried to withdraw to make sure she got it.
But we couldn't let that happen.
Miles Bentley and Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram gave the family 750 dollars for presents.
"Ya'll say thank you?" "thank you."
And thank you, for being part of Pay it Forward.
Even that wasn't the end of our special Holiday Pay it Forward.
Thursday afternoon, Coach Etheredge got the biggest Pay it Forward surprise we've ever had.
Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep donated a van to Etheredge and his daughter so they can get back to what they love doing most - Paying it Forward to others.