- New Flu vaccine
- Flu shot still best defense against getting the flu
- Flu and pregnancy
- Flu vaccine in Northwest Florida area
- Paid Sick days determine if workers stay home when sick
- Protect yourself - and others - from the flu
- Local day cares taking extra precautions during flu season
- Flu outbreak slowing down
- Flu emergency declared in New York
- Local health experts' advice for this flu season
- CDC warns of flu virus
- Ohio college student dies of flu
- How the flu is spread
- Florida flu cases moderate to severe
- Shortage of flu treatment drug
- Fighting flu through social media
- Some Local Schools Seeing Flu Cases Early
- Flu cases growing faster than expected
Flu vaccine in Northwest Florida area
Updated: Tuesday, January 15 2013, 09:12 PM EST
Since the flu outbreak there has been a run on flu vaccines across the country.
The Santa Rosa County Health Department has run out of the adult flu vaccine.
But a new shipment is on the way.
They still have the children's vaccine in stock.
The Escambia County Health Department says they only have a few doses for adults left.
In Okaloosa County The Health Department ran out of the children's vaccine today.. but they have ordered more.
It's free for anyone under 18.
They don't stock the adult vaccine.
Several area pharmacies have also run out of the shots, but say they are ordering more.
For information about flu activity in your area visit weartv.com and click on Flu Outbreak.
It's under "Hot Topics" on the top of the page.