- EYESORE: Abandoned trailer park off Blue Angel parkway
- Rundown properties across the Gulf Coast
- The old Chicken Box Restaurant to be demolished
- EYESORE: : 5/20/13 Mississippi Circle eysore finally gone
- EYSORE: 5/14/13 Milligan Grocery Store
- EYESORE: 5/7/2013 Pace eyesore demolished after several years
- EYESORE 4/29/2013: Dueling Oaks Drive
The old Chicken Box Restaurant to be demolished
Updated: Thursday, October 10 2013, 07:00 PM CDT
ESCAMBIA COUNTY -- A follow-up now to an eyesore in West Pensacola.
The building at New Warrington Road and Lillian Highway once housed the popular Chicken Box Restaurant.
But, since the 1980's, the building has sat vacant and has been deteriorating.
Over the years the property has been cited for various infractions.
Now, it's coming down.
Crews have started demolishing the small building.
No word on when work will be completed.