- Blue Wahoos preps
- Lessons from Sandy
- "Be Ready Escambia"
- NAS Pensacola preps
- Insurance changes
- Evacuation Zones
- Taking care of pets during a hurricane
- Hurricane supplies
- Colorado State University forecast
- National Hurricane changes for "Tropical Weatther Outlook"
- Oklaoosa County Emergency Operations
- Gulf Power preparations
- Social Media will play a big role during hurricanes
- Protecting your boat during a hurricane
- Hurricane History in Northwest Florida
Updated: Tuesday, June 4 2013, 12:43 PM CDT
Everyone should find out if they are in a flood zone.
Your evacuation zone depends on your storm surge risk which falls into two categories: high or moderate.
Remember if you plan on leaving when a tropical storm or hurricane approaches, local counties have designated several evacuation routes.
These two websites can help you figure out your flood zone risk and evacuation route.
For a link to these websites and a complete list of flood and evacuation lists just log on to weartv.com and click on our special Hurricane section.