Pensacola International Airport Orlando Dream Vacation GiveawayPensacola International Airport Orlando Dream Vacation Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WEAR/WFGX viewing area, and be existing users of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WEAR-TV (the Station), WFGX, WMPI, WJTC, Pensacola International Airport, Silver Airways, Elite Travel, Emagination Unlimited, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Buddy Media, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant.
2. To enter, log onto www.facebook.com/weartv and complete the online entry form located on the Click 2 win contest page . Include your full name, email address, birthdate, telephone number, and click Submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January 6, 2014, at 8 a.m. CT and ends on January 30, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. CT. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. On January 31, 2014, one (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. The grand prize winner will receive four (4) roundtrip tickets (economy class) from Pensacola, FL to Orlando, FL with Silver Airways, and a one thousand dollar ($1,000) cashiers check made payable to the winner. The prize package is valued at two thousand three hundred thirty-five dollars and twenty cents ($2,335.20). The prize does not include any meals, hotel accommodations, other transportation, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees or any other expenses. The prizes must be used by January 31, 2015; the airline tickets are subject to advance reservation, availability, and blackout dates may apply. All holidays are considered blackout dates. The tickets may also be subject to additional restrictions as determined by Silver Airways.
2. Winner will be notified by telephone. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification at the time the winner claims the prizes in person at the station. All persons traveling with the winner must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winners release and affidavit of eligibility within the time frame specified above. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prizes based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days or does not timely sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prizes will be forfeited, and the prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from the remaining valid entries. Failure to collect the prizes within fourteen (14) days will constitute forfeiture of the prizes. If forfeited, the prizes will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any thirty (30) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC, are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. The Station, sponsors, and prize provider shall not be responsible for winners failure to use the cashiers check or airline tickets within the time frame described above, or cancellation of a trip by the winner.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC, are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prizes.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WEAR-TV at 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL, 32571, and on the Stations website http://weartv.com/contests/.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WEAR-TV at 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL, 32571 by March 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, WEAR-TV (the Station), WFGX, WMPI, WJTC, Pensacola International Airport, Silver Airways, Elite Travel, Emagination Unlimited, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., and Buddy Media accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short code.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.