Facebook Fan of the DayWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. resident who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WEAR viewing area, and are existing users of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WEAR (the Station), WFGX, WPMI, WJTC, sponsors, Feld Entertainment, Inc., Disney on Ice, Budy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How To Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per person.
2. To enter, log onto the WEAR TV 3 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/weartv, and click on the Connect 3 content features, then click Like to access the Facebook Fan of the Day Contest online contest entry page and online entry form. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, e-mail address, birth date and that you read the contest rules. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on April 13, 2014 and all entries must be received by Station by 1:00 p.m. CDT on April 18, 2014 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 1:00 pm CDT on each weekday during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Each weekday during the Contest Period, one (1) daily winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries, for a total of five (5) winners. Entries will carry over to the next weekday drawing.. The daily winner will be announced during WEAR News at
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each daily winner will receive four (4) vouchers to see Disney on Ice Rockin Ever After on April 24 to April 26, 2014 at the Pensacola Bay Center. Each voucher is valid for one ticket redeemable at The Pensacola Bay Center. Each prize is valued at one hundred twenty dollars ($120). The Station and sponsors are not responsible if a performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. The winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification (or less time if prize has a time constraint) at the time the prize is claimed in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) business days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility and collect the prize within 10 days of notification, then the prize will be forfeited. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered on WEAR-TV or their web site.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours WEAR, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, Florida 32506 and on the Station's website at www.weartv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WEAR, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, Florida 32506 by April 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., Disney on Ice, and Feld Entertainment, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.