Cutest Couple Valentine's Day GiveawayCUTEST COUPLE VALENTINES DAY GIVEAWAY
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WEAR viewing area, and be existing users of Facebook. A couple is defined as two people of any gender or race where both parties are at least 18 years or older.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WEAR (the Station), WFGX, WMPI, WJTC, Florida State Employees Federal Credit Union, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Ciceron, Inc., Buddy Media, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate family includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
2. To enter, log onto the Stations Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/weartv, and click Like to access the online entry form on the contest page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, name of your significant other, birth date of your significant other, upload a picture of you as a cutest couple, and submit. Picture must be in jpeg format and no more than 20MB in size. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that the picture is their photographic image, (ii) that they own the picture submitted, (iii) the picture does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iv) the picture has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (v) that they agree to the terms and conditions located at http://weartv.com/sections/station/legal/terms.shtml. No lewd, nude, or offensive photographs (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. The Station reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
4. The contest starts at 8:00 a.m. CST on Friday, February 7th, 2014, and all entries must be received by Station by 8:00 a.m. CST on Thursday, February 13, 2014. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
5. All entries (including pictures) received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Judging of the Entries
1. All entries will be judged by a panel of three (3) judges, comprised of Station personnel. The winner will be selected by the judges based on the following criteria:
A. Originality (70%)
B. Style (15%)
C. Creativity (15%)
2. At noon CST on Thursday, February 13, 2014, one (1) winner will be chosen from among all valid entries. The decision of the judges shall be final.
3. The winner will be announced on Friday, February 14, 2014, on www.facebook.com/weartv.
1. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card and a $30 Carmike Theater gift card. The total prize is valued at one hundred and thirty dollars ($130). The prize is subject to Visas and Carmike Theaters Terms and Conditions.
2. The winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, and phone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within seven (7) days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. The winner must show picture identification to claim the prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within three (3) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest number of votes, as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of votes received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WEAR, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL 32506, and on the Stations website at www.weartv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WEAR, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL 32506, by March 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, WEAR, WFGX, WMPI, WJTC, Florida State Employees Federal Credit Union, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Ciceron, Inc., and Buddy Media accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.